- Marketing & Events Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Post holder will be based in LINX Peterborough office but travel to LINX London office will be required and some UK and international travel.
- This position has responsibility for the planning, development, and production of various LINX events, and marketing activity where required.
- Lead and develop LINX events, including but not limited to quarterly member conferences and their respective social events.
- Manage all aspects of the logistics of setting up and delivering events; sourcing venues, suppliers, staffing, etc.
- Source, sign-up and manage sponsors during the lead up to and at events.
- Produce detailed budgets for each event, and manage the event planning within budget.
- Make sure all events are executed within timescales.
- Maintain relationships with all external suppliers.
- On behalf of LINX; lead events that we co-host with external parties.
- Negotiate and secure sponsorship / exhibition opportunities at industry events.
- Lead on all external events we attend as an exhibitor / sponsor.
- Research opportunities for new sponsorship, events, etc.
- Source speaking opportunities at suitable events.
- Create and edit event presentations, as appropriate.
- Work with the Marketing team to publicise and promote LINX events, as well as events that we are attending, sponsoring and exhibiting at.
- Source merchandise material and manage inventory of event materials.
- Ensure all staff have the collateral they need when attending events.
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events.
- Attend events as required.
- Updates to the LINX website as required.
- Produce marketing material, such as case studies, as required.
- Any other activities as required by LINX.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within events
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Proactive & able to take the initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work within a budget
- Respond well to pressure
- Think creatively
- Flexible attitude
- Good PC/Mac skills
- You will be required to be security screened to BS7858:1996 standard and CRB checked (this will start at your induction)
- You are required to have the right to live and work in the UK
LINX is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered.
The salary for this position will be determined by experience however LINX offers a full range of employee benefits including:
- Medical and Dental
- Income Protection
- Death in Service
- Bonus (the Company aims to pay a bonus dependant on both the performance of the Company and the Employee however this is not guaranteed)
Closing date for applications:
7th March 2018 (unless the position is filled sooner)Back to vacancy listing