The House of Commons has published the membership list for the Public Bill Committee charged with scrutinising the Investigatory Powers Bill.
Three of the Committee members, Victoria Atkins, Suella Fernandes and Matt Warman, were previously members of the Joint Committee which reported on the Draft Bill in early February.
The Committee is scheduled to hold its first session on Thursday 24th March.
- Victoria Atkins (Conservative, Louth and Horncastle)
- Robert Buckland (Conservative, South Swindon)
- Joanna Cherry (SNP, Edinburgh South West)
- Byron Davies (Conservative, Gower)
- Suella Fernandes (Conservative, Fareham)
- Lucy Frazer (Conservative, South East Cambridgeshire)
- Mr John Hayes (Conservative, South Holland and The Deepings)
- Sue Hayman (Labour, Workington)
- Simon Hoare (Conservative, North Dorset)
- Stephen Kinnock (Labour, Aberavon)
- Simon Kirby (Conservative, Brighton, Kemptown)
- Peter Kyle (Labour, Hove)
- Christian Matheson (Labour, City of Chester)
- Gavin Newlands (Labour, Paisley and Renfrewshire North)
- Keir Starmer (Labour, Holborn and St Pancras)
- Andrew Stephenson (Conservative, Pendle)
- Jo Stevens (Labour, Cardiff Central)
- Matt Warman (Conservative, Boston and Skegness)