A RIPE Meeting takes place over multiple days, bringing together Internet service providers, network operators and other interested parties from around the world to:
- Participate in discussions about the policies and procedures used by the RIPE NCC to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Share experiences, latest developments and best common practices
- Develop their network of peers in the Internet community
- Network during breaks and socials
Each meeting consists of plenary presentations, working group sessions and Birds of a Feather discussion (BoFs).
Speak to the team during RIPE 86.< Go Back