The LINX Private Interconnect (PI) service helps two members establish a dedicated connection between each other.For members that exchange significant traffic volumes, PI makes sharing traffic faster and more cost-effective.
Using the LINX PI service is as simple as setting aside a port on your router for the PI connection and telling LINX which member you’d like to connect to.
PI Availability Matrix
|Telehouse North Two||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, Sovereign House||Yes||No||Yes|
Why use the LINX PI service?
- LINX manages the process end to end so you don’t have to negotiate technical or commercial terms with the data centre
- You can activate new PI connections using your available fibre pairs at no extra recurring charge and scale your service as needed
- Use your existing LINX contract to get more services without additional invoices or admin
Benefits of Private Interconnect
- Get stable, reliable connectivity to key partners backed by our reliable infrastructure and expert technical team
- Exchange traffic faster and at a lower cost compared to conventional transit over the public internet
- Connect to 100+ other members using the LINX PI service
1st June 2022
LINX has announced the release of a self-service feature allowing ConneXions Resellers to order new services for their customers...Read More