Remuneration for LINX Board members, from 1st January 2020, consists of:
Elected non-executive directors
- Annual remuneration for elected non-executive Board members, payable monthly in arrears: £16,330
- Remuneration for Additional Work £518 per half day, or pro rata, as it arises
- In the event that there is no appointed Chairman, one of the elected Board shall be acting Chairman
- Annual remuneration for the acting Chairman, payable monthly in arrears: £32,650
- A cap on Additional Work for the acting Chairman at 10.5 days
- A cap on Additional Work for non-executives at 6 days
Note: these fees were approved at the general meeting held at LINX107.
Appointed independent non-executive Chairman
- Annual remuneration for the appointed Chairman, payable monthly in arrears, is £60,000
Note: this remuneration was set by the Board on appointment on 1st December 2019 and is fixed for the Chairman’s three year term and any extension.