NOTICE is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held via video conference at 14:30 BST on Wednesday 6th May 2020, for the following purposes.
LINX109 2020 AGM Notice
LONDON INTERNET EXCHANGE LIMITED
Company number: 3137929
- Verification of voting rights.
- Approval of Minutes of the 2019 AGM held at LINX105 and matters arising.
- Approval of Minutes of the 2019 EGM held at LINX107 and matters arising.
- Presentation of the 2019 Annual Report.
- Presentation of the 2019 Accounts and financial results and Auditors Report, and to approve these.
- Ordinary Resolutions numbered 1 to 2 below will be proposed and, if thought fit, passed as Ordinary Resolutions of the Company (simple majority).
- Election of three representative members to the LINX Board of Directors in accordance with the Notice of Election.
The meeting itself will be conducted as a video conference – joining details will be circulated separately.
No person other than a LINX Member, in accordance with Article 5 of LINX Articles of Association, shall be entitled to be present or to vote on any question, either personally or by proxy or as proxy for another member at this meeting. Any Member eligible to vote in this manner is also subject to the provisions of Article 16 which states: “16. Where, in the reasonable opinion of the Board, two or more members are deemed to be “connected persons”, or controlled by “connected persons” (as defined in Sections 993 and 994 of the Income Tax Act 2007 or in any legislation amending or replacing it), the connected members shall agree which shall have the right to vote and if they disagree then the member that became a member of the Company first shall, to the exclusion of the member with whom they have become connected, have the right to vote as a member of the Company. Failure of any Member to provide such information as the Board may reasonably require shall entitle the Board to withdraw voting rights in respect of all such connected persons.”
Full details of the voting procedure will be in your voting pack.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
signed by the CHAIRMAN
DATED: 14th April 2020
All resolutions are proposed by the Board.
Note 1: Ordinary Resolutions are subject to 14 days notice. Documents pertaining to Ordinary Resolutions not yet available will be published on or before two weeks prior to the AGM.
Note 2: The corporate representative of each LINX Member can register their vote by visiting http://www.cesvotes.com/LINX109 and quoting the secure voting codes sent to you by email.
RESOLUTION 1 (Ordinary Resolution)
THAT the audited accounts of the London Internet Exchange Ltd group to 31st December 2019 be approved.
RESOLUTION 2 (Ordinary Resolution)
THAT Price Bailey LLP be re-appointed as auditors at a remuneration to be determined by the Board.