Our Microsoft Azure Peering Service (MAPS) provides LINX members with a direct connection to any public Microsoft cloud service, including Microsoft Azure services, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or any other Microsoft service accessible via the public internet.
By routing direct through LINX’s infrastructure, you get a low latency connection, reliable uptime, and advanced security that simply isn’t possible when using public internet connections. You also get an end-to-end service level agreement (SLA) that covers your peering services, giving you additional peace of mind that your applications are available exactly when you need them.
Benefits of the LINX Microsoft Azure Peering Service:
- Fully automated ordering process via the LINX portal
- Connect direct to any public Microsoft cloud service
- From ordering to peering in five minutes (existing LINX connected networks)
- Benefit from low latency, reliable uptime, and advanced security
- Cover your peering services with an end-to-end SLA
Find out more about peering with Microsoft in our live webinar and demonstration with Mike Hellers, Product Development Manager at LINX.
Thursday 15th December 2022