Why Networks in South America Choose London as their Landing Location
Whether you want to connect your customers to content abroad or bring your own region’s content to a new audience, it helps to have a direct connection to global content networks. The London Internet Exchange (LINX) have a growing number of networks from LATAM regions joining their interconnection platform in London to get their content closer to the end user.
Inga Turner, Interconnection Account Manager for LINX says;
“If networks from regions in South America need to get their content to London, they need a low latency solution that is also cost effective. Whether it’s gaming, gambling or online content, we work closely with our trusted partners to improve their network performance.”
Your Gateway to Europe with LINX & Telxius
Telxius is a Tier I ISP in LATAM and Europe with extensive peering activity and access to over 300 million fixed and mobile broadband users. Telxius’ Tier-1 international network, completely redundant and with a grid topology, guarantees total availability and optimal transport of customer’s data traffic at all times and is capable of providing different levels of service quality, adapting to the needs of both fixed and mobile phone operators as well as ISPs.
What’s driving demand for IX services from LATAM?
- Customer demand for gaming, gambling and content services in Europe, where LINX can provide interconnection services and peering relationships
- Pressure to reduce latency as customer demand for network services increases
- A need to reduce costs and offer more affordable services
- LINX have trusted partners in and across the LATAM region that can help you connect
- LINX in London includes unique global network ASNs , not present anywhere else