The LINX105 member conference and AGM will take place at the Park Plaza Victoria, in London on Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th May 2019.
Registration for LINX105 will open six weeks before the event and is available to members only. If you are not a LINX member and wish to attend please email us at email@example.com where your request will be considered.
If you would like to sponsor an upcoming meeting, please read more about our Sponsorship Packages.
The basic overview of the event is as follows:
- It is a standard day and a half meeting on a Wednesday and Thursday with a Social on the Wednesday evening.
- Members are encouraged to provide lightning talks on their networks with these often taking place before a refreshment or lunch break.
- Registration opens at 1100
- Wireless connectivity plus a light lunch and refreshments will be available from late morning.
- The meeting commences at 1330 with day one closing at approximately 1800.
- Drinks will be available from 1800 until 1900.
- On day two refreshments will be available from 0930 in readiness for a 1000 meeting start.
- The AGM is scheduled to take place at 1430 on Thursday.
- The second day will end at around 1630.
Webcast for Members
If you are unable to make the conference in person we provide a webcast service. Members will be able to access the webcast via the ‘events’ section in the LINX Member Portal (log-in required).
LINX has been webcasting its member meetings for 15 years since LINX41 in May 2003. The service, which is provided by LINX member Bogons, is an excellent way for LINX’s global membership to follow conference proceedings if they are unable to make the event in person.
To view example footage please watch our video.