The LINX106 member conference will take place outside of London, at venue to be confirmed, on Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th August 2019.
Registration for LINX106 will open six weeks before the event and is available to members only. If you are not a LINX member and wish to attend please email us at email@example.com where your request will be considered.
If you would like to sponsor an upcoming meeting, please read more about our Sponsorship Packages.
The basic overview of the event is as follows:
- It is a standard day and a half meeting with a Social on the Monday evening.
- Members are encouraged to provide lightning talks on their networks with these often taking place before a refreshment or lunch break.
- Registration opens at 1100
- Wireless connectivity plus a light lunch and refreshments will be available from late morning.
- The meeting commences at 1330 with day one closing at approximately 1800.
- Drinks will be available from 1800 until 1900.
- On day two refreshments will be available from 0930 in readiness for a 1000 meeting start.
- The second day will end at around 1630.