The LINX115 member meeting will take place on Tuesday 22nd February 2022 virtually at 14:00 GMT.
What to expect from our virtual meeting.
- This time LINX115 is a Zoom meeting rather than a webinar which will aid interactivity and enable attendees to see others watching in.
- We will have our usual LINX presenters.
- You will have a chance to type or ask your questions yourself to our presenters.
- All presentations will be recorded and uploaded to our YouTube channel after the event.
In Meeting Protocol
- We will be running a waiting room for added security so please log into the meeting 10-15 minutes before the meeting is due to start. When logging into the meeting, please use your FULL NAME. We will not allow anyone into the room with a singular name or abbreviations of their name.
- If you’d like to ask a question or make a point, ‘please hold up your hand’ and the moderator will invite you to unmute and ask your question.Should there be any issues entering the meeting, please contact:
The LINX115 attendee list for this event will be viewable on the LINX member portal. Please note that a member log-in to the portal is required to gain access.
Please note, at this stage, this is a draft agenda.
|13:45||Log into zoom for LINX115||–|
|14:00||CEO Update||Kurtis Lindqvist|
|TBC||Technology update||Richard Petrie|
|TBC||Being a member of the LINX Board|
|TBC||LINX ConneXions Reseller Awards 2021|
|TBC||Product Update||Mike Hellers|
|TBC||Public Affairs Update||Malcolm Hutty|
|TBC||End of LINX115|