The LINX115 member meeting took place on Tuesday 22nd February 2022 virtually.
Recordings of the presentations will be uploaded shortly.
What to expect from our virtual meeting.
- This time LINX115 is a Zoom meeting rather than a webinar which will aid interactivity and enable attendees to see others watching in.
- We will have our usual LINX presenters.
- You will have a chance to type or ask your questions yourself to our presenters.
- All presentations will be recorded and uploaded to our YouTube channel after the event.
In Meeting Protocol
- We will be running a waiting room for added security so please log into the meeting 10-15 minutes before the meeting is due to start. When logging into the meeting, please use your FULL NAME. We will not allow anyone into the room with a singular name or abbreviations of their name.
- If you’d like to ask a question or make a point, ‘please hold up your hand’ and the moderator will invite you to unmute and ask your question.Should there be any issues entering the meeting, please contact:
The LINX115 attendee list for this event will be viewable on the LINX member portal. Please note that a member log-in to the portal is required to gain access.
|Log into zoom for LINX115
The zoom link will be sent to everyone who has registered via the portal. This email will come from LINX Marketing.
|Meeting to start
|Launch of member consultation on changes to MoU and Articles
|Richard Petrie & Riccardo Verzeni
|Being a member of the LINX Board
|LINX Product Update
|Public Affairs Update
|ConneXions Reseller Partner Awards
|End of LINX115